DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien's St. Thomas More Church is set to host its 23rd annual Children's Tag Sale this weekend.
The tag sale is set to run from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, March 15, at St. Thomas More Church at 374 Middlesex Road in Darien. The sale includes an early bird entry special that will allow residents in at 8 a.m. with a $10 donation.
The sale promises to include an array of children’s clothes, furniture, toys, baby and sports equipment. Proceeds from the sale go to organizations such as Malta House, New Covenant House, Birthright and the Mercy Learning Center.
"It is one of our biggest fundraisers," representatives said. "Also, part of the proceeds goes to defray the capital expenses of the parish along with enhancing our Religion Formation program and Happiness Preschool Program. This is a great opportunity to do some 'spring cleaning.'"
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Three Charged With Stealing Copper, Doorknobs From Darien Home
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Snow Could Return To Darien For Monday Morning Commute