DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien's St. Thomas More Church is set to host its 23rd annual Children's Tag Sale this weekend.
The tag sale is set to run from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, March 15, at St. Thomas More Church at 374 Middlesex Road in Darien. The sale includes an early bird entry special that will allow residents in at 8 a.m. with a $10 donation.
The sale promises to include an array of children’s clothes, furniture, toys, baby and sports equipment. Proceeds from the sale go to organizations such as Malta House, New Covenant House, Birthright and the Mercy Learning Center.
"It is one of our biggest fundraisers," representatives said. "Also, part of the proceeds goes to defray the capital expenses of the parish along with enhancing our Religion Formation program and Happiness Preschool Program. This is a great opportunity to do some 'spring cleaning.'"
- 1 Darien Man Charged With Assaulting, Strangling Wife In Stamford
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 House Speaker John Boehner Drops By The Goose In Darien
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Darien
- 5 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist