DARIEN, Conn. -- The coffee and conversation program for seniors is set to continue at 3 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18, at the Darien Library.
"Senior Moments," a monthly program designed specifically for senior citizens, will meet in the library’s conference room. Edmund Schmidt, author of "Noroton Heights: A Neighborhood for Generations," will lead a discussion on the history of Darien.
The group will meet again Tuesday, March 18, to discuss "The Great American Songbook: 1900-1950" and Tuesday, April 15, to discuss "Your Jewelry: How the Current Gold Market Changes Everything."
The library is located at 1441 Post Road.Call 203-655-1234 for more information.
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital