DARIEN, Conn. -- The coffee and conversation program for seniors is set to continue at 3 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18, at the Darien Library.
"Senior Moments," a monthly program designed specifically for senior citizens, will meet in the library’s conference room. Edmund Schmidt, author of "Noroton Heights: A Neighborhood for Generations," will lead a discussion on the history of Darien.
The group will meet again Tuesday, March 18, to discuss "The Great American Songbook: 1900-1950" and Tuesday, April 15, to discuss "Your Jewelry: How the Current Gold Market Changes Everything."
The library is located at 1441 Post Road.Call 203-655-1234 for more information.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield