DARIEN, Conn. -- The coffee and conversation program for seniors is set to continue at 3 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18, at the Darien Library.
"Senior Moments," a monthly program designed specifically for senior citizens, will meet in the library’s conference room. Edmund Schmidt, author of "Noroton Heights: A Neighborhood for Generations," will lead a discussion on the history of Darien.
The group will meet again Tuesday, March 18, to discuss "The Great American Songbook: 1900-1950" and Tuesday, April 15, to discuss "Your Jewelry: How the Current Gold Market Changes Everything."
The library is located at 1441 Post Road.Call 203-655-1234 for more information.
- 1 Car Stolen From Darien Driveway, Suspicious Men Seen In Area
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Darien, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich