WILTON, Conn. — Wilton Congregational Church is one of 14 wedding ceremony locations throughout the East Coast featured on the Martha Stewart Weddings website.
“Established in 1726, the Wilton Congregational Church is the epitome of classic New England structures: quaint, historic, and full of small-town charm,” the website says of the church.
Wilton Congregational is the second Connecticut location featured on the list. The first is the Old State House in Hartford. Other locations featured include the Four Seasons Restaurant in New York City, the Peggy Rockefeller Rose Garden at the New York Botanical Garden and New York City Hall.
To see the full list of featured East Coast locations, click here.
Wilton Congregational Church is located at 70 Ridgefield Road.
- 1 Darien Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Pure Barre Opens New Fitness Studio In Darien
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 4 Darien-Based Kelly Associates Joins Houlihan Lawrence As Independent
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield