WILTON, Conn. — Wilton Congregational Church is one of 14 wedding ceremony locations throughout the East Coast featured on the Martha Stewart Weddings website.
“Established in 1726, the Wilton Congregational Church is the epitome of classic New England structures: quaint, historic, and full of small-town charm,” the website says of the church.
Wilton Congregational is the second Connecticut location featured on the list. The first is the Old State House in Hartford. Other locations featured include the Four Seasons Restaurant in New York City, the Peggy Rockefeller Rose Garden at the New York Botanical Garden and New York City Hall.
To see the full list of featured East Coast locations, click here.
Wilton Congregational Church is located at 70 Ridgefield Road.
- 1 Darien Ranked As State's Best Suburb To Live In
- 2 Three Charged With Attempted Thefts At Darien Stop & Shop
- 3 Cars Catch Fire At Darien High School In Jump Start Gone Wrong
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Darien's The Goose Celebrates Five-Year Anniversary