WILTON, Conn. — Wilton Congregational Church is one of 14 wedding ceremony locations throughout the East Coast featured on the Martha Stewart Weddings website.
“Established in 1726, the Wilton Congregational Church is the epitome of classic New England structures: quaint, historic, and full of small-town charm,” the website says of the church.
Wilton Congregational is the second Connecticut location featured on the list. The first is the Old State House in Hartford. Other locations featured include the Four Seasons Restaurant in New York City, the Peggy Rockefeller Rose Garden at the New York Botanical Garden and New York City Hall.
To see the full list of featured East Coast locations, click here.
Wilton Congregational Church is located at 70 Ridgefield Road.
- 1 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Darien Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Darien
- 4 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed