DARIEN, Conn. - The Darien Nature Center needs your helping in naming its new baby ferret.
The baby boy was born Nov. 4. He is calm and quiet and needs the perfect name. Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan. 31.
Whoever picks the winning name will get to spend 20 minutes with the ferret and the nature center's naturalist. If you'd like to visit him, he lives on the lower level with his big brother, Sneakers. The Nature Center is open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Garden Club Of Darien Celebrates Work To Spruce Up Cherry Lawn Park
- 4 NY Times Columnist Slams Greenwich In 'The Show-Off Society'
- 5 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library