DARIEN, Conn. - The Darien Nature Center needs your helping in naming its new baby ferret.
The baby boy was born Nov. 4. He is calm and quiet and needs the perfect name. Send your ideas to email@example.com by Jan. 31.
Whoever picks the winning name will get to spend 20 minutes with the ferret and the nature center's naturalist. If you'd like to visit him, he lives on the lower level with his big brother, Sneakers. The Nature Center is open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays.
- 1 Darien Teen, 18, Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Darien Town Administrator To Step Down, Head Housing Agency