DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien business community, local dignitaries and fellow area chamber directors gathered at Atria in Darien for a farewell party for Carol Wilder-Tamme, who is retiring after 10 years as President at the Darien Chamber of Commerce.
First Selectman Jayme Stevenson declared Thursday, May 15, Carol Wilder-Tamme Day in Darien. Wilder-Tamme also received a state Assembly citation from state Rep. Terrie Wood, a citation from Stevenson and gifts from chamber members.
A song was rewritten and sung for her by John Lundeen and Dick Kelsey. Susan Cator has assumed the role of director of the chamber.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Darien Overnight
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield