DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien business community, local dignitaries and fellow area chamber directors gathered at Atria in Darien for a farewell party for Carol Wilder-Tamme, who is retiring after 10 years as President at the Darien Chamber of Commerce.
First Selectman Jayme Stevenson declared Thursday, May 15, Carol Wilder-Tamme Day in Darien. Wilder-Tamme also received a state Assembly citation from state Rep. Terrie Wood, a citation from Stevenson and gifts from chamber members.
A song was rewritten and sung for her by John Lundeen and Dick Kelsey. Susan Cator has assumed the role of director of the chamber.
- 1 Car Stolen From Darien Driveway, Suspicious Men Seen In Area
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 5 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich