DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien business community, local dignitaries and fellow area chamber directors gathered at Atria in Darien for a farewell party for Carol Wilder-Tamme, who is retiring after 10 years as President at the Darien Chamber of Commerce.
First Selectman Jayme Stevenson declared Thursday, May 15, Carol Wilder-Tamme Day in Darien. Wilder-Tamme also received a state Assembly citation from state Rep. Terrie Wood, a citation from Stevenson and gifts from chamber members.
A song was rewritten and sung for her by John Lundeen and Dick Kelsey. Susan Cator has assumed the role of director of the chamber.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library
- 4 Darien Swimmers, Divers Get Up Early For Fundraiser
- 5 Darien Will See Fall Foliage Peak In Mid-October