DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien business community, local dignitaries and fellow area chamber directors gathered at Atria in Darien for a farewell party for Carol Wilder-Tamme, who is retiring after 10 years as President at the Darien Chamber of Commerce.
First Selectman Jayme Stevenson declared Thursday, May 15, Carol Wilder-Tamme Day in Darien. Wilder-Tamme also received a state Assembly citation from state Rep. Terrie Wood, a citation from Stevenson and gifts from chamber members.
A song was rewritten and sung for her by John Lundeen and Dick Kelsey. Susan Cator has assumed the role of director of the chamber.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 3 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien