DARIEN, Conn. -- Photographer Ben Larrabee is the first artist-in-residence at the Darien Library.
He will be in the new Artist Space on the second level on Tuesday, Jan. 28 from 10 a.m. to noon to discuss developing a personal vision through photography .
Larrabee will be available to answer questions about his art and process, including editing and selecting images, as well as offer guidance on the technical and artistic aspects of image making.
Examples of his photographs will be on display in the Artist Space. Click here to see his website.
Larrabee’s formal training as an artist began in 1962 at the Rhode Island School of Design and he later earned a master's in fine arts from Yale University.
He photographs portraits, landscapes and nudes. Ben has work in the permanent collections of The Museum of Fine Arts in Boston and The Museum of Modern Art in New York, among others.
Larrabee will also be in residence at the Artist Space on Tuesday, Feb. 11 from 10 a.m. until noon.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 3 Darien Academic Advisors Seek To Match Students To Schools
- 4 Darien's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens