DARIEN, Conn. -- Photographer Ben Larrabee is the first artist-in-residence at the Darien Library.
He will be in the new Artist Space on the second level on Tuesday, Jan. 28 from 10 a.m. to noon to discuss developing a personal vision through photography .
Larrabee will be available to answer questions about his art and process, including editing and selecting images, as well as offer guidance on the technical and artistic aspects of image making.
Examples of his photographs will be on display in the Artist Space. Click here to see his website.
Larrabee’s formal training as an artist began in 1962 at the Rhode Island School of Design and he later earned a master's in fine arts from Yale University.
He photographs portraits, landscapes and nudes. Ben has work in the permanent collections of The Museum of Fine Arts in Boston and The Museum of Modern Art in New York, among others.
Larrabee will also be in residence at the Artist Space on Tuesday, Feb. 11 from 10 a.m. until noon.
- 1 Darien's Chilton, Halvorsen Make List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Darien
- 3 Darien Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Darien