DARIEN, Conn. – A celebration of the release of "Tempting Fate," the latest novel by bestselling author Jane Green, will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 25, at the Darien Library.
Green, who lives in Westport, will be the library’s featured speaker at the event.
"Tempting Fate" tells the story of Gabby and Elliott who have been happily married for 18 years.
Green is the author of 12 bestselling novels dealing with real women, real life, and all the things in-between, written with a trademark wisdom, wit, and warmth. She writes a daily blog and contributes to various publications, including Huffington Post, The Sunday Times, Wowowow, and Self.
A foodie and cook, Green spends most weekends cooking in her home in Westport, where she lives with her husband and their six children.
Copies of Green's books will be available for purchase at this event. Refreshments will be served.
Additional parking for evening and weekend library programs is available at Thorndal Circle, behind Nielsen’s.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road. Call 203-655-1234 for more information or visit the library website.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield