DARIEN, Conn. – A celebration of the release of "Tempting Fate," the latest novel by bestselling author Jane Green, will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 25, at the Darien Library.
Green, who lives in Westport, will be the library’s featured speaker at the event.
"Tempting Fate" tells the story of Gabby and Elliott who have been happily married for 18 years.
Green is the author of 12 bestselling novels dealing with real women, real life, and all the things in-between, written with a trademark wisdom, wit, and warmth. She writes a daily blog and contributes to various publications, including Huffington Post, The Sunday Times, Wowowow, and Self.
A foodie and cook, Green spends most weekends cooking in her home in Westport, where she lives with her husband and their six children.
Copies of Green's books will be available for purchase at this event. Refreshments will be served.
Additional parking for evening and weekend library programs is available at Thorndal Circle, behind Nielsen’s.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road. Call 203-655-1234 for more information or visit the library website.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy