DARIEN, Conn. -- A water main will be replaced on Middlesex Road from Noroton Avenue to Old Parish Road in Darien, with work beginning next week, Aquarion Water Co. announced.
Work is scheduled to begin on Monday, May 5, and is expected to be completed by the beginning of August.
During the project, customers in the area may experience temporary service disruptions or discolored water. Aquarion recommends that customers store water in their refrigerators for drinking and cooking in case these circumstances arise. Customers also should refrain from washing laundry if water is discolored.
Before resuming use of water, customers should run their cold water faucets until the water appears clear. Due to construction, minor traffic issues and detours may also arise.
Customers with project-related questions may contact Steve Glowa, Aquarion’s pipeline program coordinator, at 203-362-3061. For service or water-related issues, contact Aquarion Customer Service at 1-800-732-9678.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien