DARIEN, Conn. -- A water main will be replaced on Middlesex Road from Noroton Avenue to Old Parish Road in Darien, with work beginning next week, Aquarion Water Co. announced.
Work is scheduled to begin on Monday, May 5, and is expected to be completed by the beginning of August.
During the project, customers in the area may experience temporary service disruptions or discolored water. Aquarion recommends that customers store water in their refrigerators for drinking and cooking in case these circumstances arise. Customers also should refrain from washing laundry if water is discolored.
Before resuming use of water, customers should run their cold water faucets until the water appears clear. Due to construction, minor traffic issues and detours may also arise.
Customers with project-related questions may contact Steve Glowa, Aquarion’s pipeline program coordinator, at 203-362-3061. For service or water-related issues, contact Aquarion Customer Service at 1-800-732-9678.
- 1 Darien Man Charged With Assaulting, Strangling Wife In Stamford
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Darien
- 4 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 5 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist