DARIEN, Conn. -- A water main will be replaced on Middlesex Road from Noroton Avenue to Old Parish Road in Darien, with work beginning next week, Aquarion Water Co. announced.
Work is scheduled to begin on Monday, May 5, and is expected to be completed by the beginning of August.
During the project, customers in the area may experience temporary service disruptions or discolored water. Aquarion recommends that customers store water in their refrigerators for drinking and cooking in case these circumstances arise. Customers also should refrain from washing laundry if water is discolored.
Before resuming use of water, customers should run their cold water faucets until the water appears clear. Due to construction, minor traffic issues and detours may also arise.
Customers with project-related questions may contact Steve Glowa, Aquarion’s pipeline program coordinator, at 203-362-3061. For service or water-related issues, contact Aquarion Customer Service at 1-800-732-9678.
- 1 Darien's Chilton, Halvorsen Make List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Darien
- 3 Darien Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Darien
- 5 Man Steals Cash Then Boards Train At Noroton Heights