DARIEN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Darien last week:
- Nineteen-year-old Lewiston, Maine resident Adam Powell was arrested in Darien after he stole a truck while accompanied by two teenage runaways from Maine .
- The 21-year-old man, Brian McClellan, who was found on fire while attempting to ride on top of a Metro-North train in Greenwich has died as a result of his injuries.
- Darien natives Sasha and Trent Lewis expanded their business that sells chocolate spread with all-natural ingredients through Barefoot & Chocolate to more than 400 stores across the country in a little more than a year.
- Kyle Seitz, 36, whose 15-month-old son Benjamin Seitz died after being left in a car on a hot day in July, was charged with criminally negligent homicide .
- Metro-North suspended three employees after miscommunication nearly led to an incident on a track near the Noroton Heights Station in Darien.
- Darien police reported a coyote had to be put down after getting hit by a car .
- Two men -- Donovan Green, 19, of Bridgeport, and Che Kyriel McCoy, 23, of Norwalk, -- were arrested in separate incidents and charged in connection with forged checks they were accused of attempting to cash at the Bank of America in Darien.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.