DARIEN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Darien this week:
- A 38-year-old Norwalk man was attacked in the parking lot of Merrill Lynch on Post Road in Darien.
- A 33-year-old Darien woman was charged with risk of injury to a minor after she was accused of leaving her five-year-old son home unattended.
- A New York modeling company is looking for Darien models to pose for clothing company H&M.
- Ridgefield residents created a roadside memorial to teenage girl Emma Sandhu, who was struck and killed by a car while walking on Ridgebury Road near her home.
Darien Police assist in conviction of a Stamford man Michael Lotz for stealing and selling firearms.
- 1 Darien Teen Is Charged With Fighting Mother Over Toenail
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 New York Man Charged With Fighting At Darien Bar