DARIEN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Darien this week:
- A 38-year-old Norwalk man was attacked in the parking lot of Merrill Lynch on Post Road in Darien.
- A 33-year-old Darien woman was charged with risk of injury to a minor after she was accused of leaving her five-year-old son home unattended.
- A New York modeling company is looking for Darien models to pose for clothing company H&M.
- Ridgefield residents created a roadside memorial to teenage girl Emma Sandhu, who was struck and killed by a car while walking on Ridgebury Road near her home.
Darien Police assist in conviction of a Stamford man Michael Lotz for stealing and selling firearms.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Darien Businesswoman Applauds 40 Years Of WoodenBoat Magazine
- 5 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus