DARIEN, Conn. — Two renovation projects will begin at the Tokeneke Club after they received unanimous approval by the Planning and Zoning Commission earlier this month, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The $5 million projects will begin in September with the lifting of the bath house, which is expected to be completed in May 2015, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The second project involves renovating the club house and is anticipated to conclude in May 2016.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Darien's Chilton, Halvorsen Make List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Darien
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Darien
- 4 Man Steals Cash Then Boards Train At Noroton Heights
- 5 Darien Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm