DARIEN, Conn. — Two renovation projects will begin at the Tokeneke Club after they received unanimous approval by the Planning and Zoning Commission earlier this month, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The $5 million projects will begin in September with the lifting of the bath house, which is expected to be completed in May 2015, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The second project involves renovating the club house and is anticipated to conclude in May 2016.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Three Charged With Stealing Copper, Doorknobs From Darien Home
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 4 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 5 Malloy Signs Order Banning State-Funded Travel To Indiana