DARIEN, Conn. — Two renovation projects will begin at the Tokeneke Club after they received unanimous approval by the Planning and Zoning Commission earlier this month, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The $5 million projects will begin in September with the lifting of the bath house, which is expected to be completed in May 2015, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The second project involves renovating the club house and is anticipated to conclude in May 2016.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 DUI Charge Against Darien Man After Hitting Tree Tops Week’s News
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Darien
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Darien Honors Veterans With Wreaths Across America Ceremony