DARIEN, Conn. — Two renovation projects will begin at the Tokeneke Club after they received unanimous approval by the Planning and Zoning Commission earlier this month, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The $5 million projects will begin in September with the lifting of the bath house, which is expected to be completed in May 2015, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The second project involves renovating the club house and is anticipated to conclude in May 2016.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Darien Lobsterman Calls For End To Pesticide Use To Restore The Industry