DARIEN, Conn. — Two renovation projects will begin at the Tokeneke Club after they received unanimous approval by the Planning and Zoning Commission earlier this month, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The $5 million projects will begin in September with the lifting of the bath house, which is expected to be completed in May 2015, according to the Stamford Advocate.
The second project involves renovating the club house and is anticipated to conclude in May 2016.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 3 Darien Academic Advisors Seek To Match Students To Schools
- 4 Darien's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens