DARIEN, Conn. -- The Town of Darien has fired the custodian accused of fabricating a story of a burglary in progress at Town Hall on Tuesday, April 22, according to the Darien News.
During the investigations of these incidents police detected inconsistencies while interviewing Ramos. The suspect later admitted to making up the story of the burglary and was subsequently charged with one count of first-degree falsely reporting an incident, two counts of second-degree falsely reporting an incident, and one count of providing a false statement.
Ramos is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, May 5.
The Town of Darien said Ramos was terminated from his position on Wednesday, April 23, the Darien News reported.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Darien
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Darien
- 5 Box With $140K In Belongings Stolen From Couple Moving To Darien