DARIEN, Conn. - The Darien Library will extend its hours during midterms to allow students to maximize their studying time. The library will be open until 10:30 p.m. Jan. 16-17 and 21-22.
The library will offer several resources to students, including spaces for both quiet and group study. A librarian will be on hand to answer reference questions in person, by instant message, email or phone. To reserve a study room, contact AskUs@darienlibrary.org or call 203-669-5236. Rooms can be reserved one week in advance in two-hour increments.
Uncle’s Brain Food Cafe on the first floor also will extend its hours and stay open until 9 p.m. On Wednesday and Thursday nights, there will be breaks in the teen lounge for those wishing to take a break from studying. Students also can have meals delivered to the library. Anyone ordering food should wait for deliveries on the first floor, and meals and messy snacks should be eaten at the cafe tables.
- 1 Windows Smashed, Items, Thousands In Cash Stolen From Cars In Darien
- 2 Darien Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Pure Barre Opens New Fitness Studio In Darien
- 4 Darien-Based Kelly Associates Joins Houlihan Lawrence As Independent
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast