DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a meditation for beginners class on Tuesday, March 4 at 9:30 a.m.
Participants are encouraged to bring a throw pillow for their own comfort but no special dress is required for this beginner class.
The program will be led by Julie Punishill, a graduate of the two-year intensive training program at the Institute for Conscious Counseling and Coaching in Essex, Mass.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Darien
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Darien
- 5 Box With $140K In Belongings Stolen From Couple Moving To Darien