DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a meditation for beginners class on Tuesday, March 4 at 9:30 a.m.
Participants are encouraged to bring a throw pillow for their own comfort but no special dress is required for this beginner class.
The program will be led by Julie Punishill, a graduate of the two-year intensive training program at the Institute for Conscious Counseling and Coaching in Essex, Mass.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Three Charged With Stealing Copper, Doorknobs From Darien Home
- 4 Snow Could Return To Darien For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach