DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a meditation for beginners class on Tuesday, March 4 at 9:30 a.m.
Participants are encouraged to bring a throw pillow for their own comfort but no special dress is required for this beginner class.
The program will be led by Julie Punishill, a graduate of the two-year intensive training program at the Institute for Conscious Counseling and Coaching in Essex, Mass.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien
- 5 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops