DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a meditation for beginners class on Tuesday, March 4 at 9:30 a.m.
Participants are encouraged to bring a throw pillow for their own comfort but no special dress is required for this beginner class.
The program will be led by Julie Punishill, a graduate of the two-year intensive training program at the Institute for Conscious Counseling and Coaching in Essex, Mass.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal