DARIEN, Conn. -- The Darien Library will host a meditation for beginners class on Tuesday, March 4 at 9:30 a.m.
Participants are encouraged to bring a throw pillow for their own comfort but no special dress is required for this beginner class.
The program will be led by Julie Punishill, a graduate of the two-year intensive training program at the Institute for Conscious Counseling and Coaching in Essex, Mass.
The Darien Library is located at 1441 Post Road.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Darien Overnight
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield