DARIEN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Darien last week:
- A Darien man, John Roney, 53, was arrested on a charge of drunken driving after he crashed his car into a vehicle and then a liquor store.
- Ridgefield police identified the 15-month-old child who died after being left in a hot car as Benjamin Seitz and also confirmed they are investigating the death.
- Power has been restored to more than 200 people in Darien after a cement truck knocked down wires at Delafield Island Road.
- Przemyslaw Nagorski, 26, of Stamford was arrested on drunken driving charges after nearly hitting two Darien police officers who were directing traffic.
- More than 80 people turned out for a night of jazz honoring the music of Alan Menken at the Darien Arts Center's "Get Jazzed" fundrai
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal