DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien residents in need of fuel assistance can still take advantage of Connecticut's State Energy Assistance Program by making an appointment with the Human Services Department.
Proof of income and liquid assets is required. Click here for details. If you are employed, they will need your last four weeks of pay stubs.
Individuals, couples and families may have liquid assets up to $10,000 for home owners and $7,000 for renters and still remain eligible for the program.
Operation Fuel, a separate fuel assistance program, does not count assets for eligibility.
For more information or to make an appointment, call the Human Services Dept. at 656-7328.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien