DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien residents in need of fuel assistance can still take advantage of Connecticut's State Energy Assistance Program by making an appointment with the Human Services Department.
Proof of income and liquid assets is required. Click here for details. If you are employed, they will need your last four weeks of pay stubs.
Individuals, couples and families may have liquid assets up to $10,000 for home owners and $7,000 for renters and still remain eligible for the program.
Operation Fuel, a separate fuel assistance program, does not count assets for eligibility.
For more information or to make an appointment, call the Human Services Dept. at 656-7328.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Darien
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters