DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien residents in need of fuel assistance can still take advantage of Connecticut's State Energy Assistance Program by making an appointment with the Human Services Department.
Proof of income and liquid assets is required. Click here for details. If you are employed, they will need your last four weeks of pay stubs.
Individuals, couples and families may have liquid assets up to $10,000 for home owners and $7,000 for renters and still remain eligible for the program.
Operation Fuel, a separate fuel assistance program, does not count assets for eligibility.
For more information or to make an appointment, call the Human Services Dept. at 656-7328.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight