DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien residents in need of fuel assistance can still take advantage of Connecticut's State Energy Assistance Program by making an appointment with the Human Services Department.
Proof of income and liquid assets is required. Click here for details. If you are employed, they will need your last four weeks of pay stubs.
Individuals, couples and families may have liquid assets up to $10,000 for home owners and $7,000 for renters and still remain eligible for the program.
Operation Fuel, a separate fuel assistance program, does not count assets for eligibility.
For more information or to make an appointment, call the Human Services Dept. at 656-7328.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Garden Club Of Darien Celebrates Work To Spruce Up Cherry Lawn Park
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 NY Times Columnist Slams Greenwich In 'The Show-Off Society'
- 5 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library