DARIEN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Darien last week:
- A 49-year-old Darien woman was arrested after getting into a fight with her husband after she wanted him to spank their 7-year-old son.
- A Darien resident chased off a stranger who was breaking into a family member's car.
- Police continue to investigate a car accident that has left a Darien man in the hospital for more than a month in critical condition.
- Former CBS New York Channel 2 news anchor Rob Morrison has requested a change to a protective order against him to allow contact with his 9-year-old son, who lives in Darien with his mother.
- A 22-year-old man, Marquis Wills, was arrested on charges of wildly shooting into a crowd and hitting five people in downtown Stamford and remains in custody on $1 million bail after his arraignment.
The Mather Community Center at Darien Town Hall is scheduled to open its doors on Monday, July 21.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal