DARIEN, Conn. -- Darien EMS-Post 53 will continue to offer First Aid, CPR and Automated External Defibrillator training classes to businesses, organizations and individuals throughout 2014.
Infant and first aid classes will begin in January and will be held on the first Sunday every month. Classes are one hour and cost $25.
Heartsaver and AED classes will be held on the third Sunday of every month. Classes last about three hours and are $50 a session.
Recently, EMS-Post 53 recertified the staff of Maureen Bloom’s Playdates, a play school designed for children ages 18 to 36 months.
“Staying current in these critical skills is an important part of our job,” Bloom said in a statement. “Having easy access to this type of excellent training for my staff right here in our community is a great service.”
Email Bridget Hannigan and Caroline Nelson, Darien EMS- Post 53 CPR Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to reserve a spot in a class.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 3 Darien Police: Ring's End Employee Charged $4,000 To Company Card
- 4 Norwalk Police Join Search Of Long Island Sound For Missing Boater
- 5 Robert E. Mallozzi, Lifelong Darien Resident, President Of Bob's Sports