update: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Traffic was cleared by early Tuesday evening across Fairfield County, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
original story: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Traffic is congested on I-95, I-84 and the Merritt Parkway on Tuesday afternoon as rain begins to fall across Fairfield County, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
Delays in the evening rush hour were reported for 25.7 miles on I-95 northbound between Exit 3 in Greenwich and Exit 26 in Bridgeport, the DOT said.
Traffic was also congested for 23.2 miles on the Merritt Parkway northbound between Exit 31 in Greenwich and Exit 49S in Bridgeport.
A 3.5-mile delay was also reported from Exit 4 to Exit 7 on I-84 in Danbury.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 4 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien