update: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Traffic was cleared by early Tuesday evening across Fairfield County, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
original story: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Traffic is congested on I-95, I-84 and the Merritt Parkway on Tuesday afternoon as rain begins to fall across Fairfield County, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
Delays in the evening rush hour were reported for 25.7 miles on I-95 northbound between Exit 3 in Greenwich and Exit 26 in Bridgeport, the DOT said.
Traffic was also congested for 23.2 miles on the Merritt Parkway northbound between Exit 31 in Greenwich and Exit 49S in Bridgeport.
A 3.5-mile delay was also reported from Exit 4 to Exit 7 on I-84 in Danbury.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien