FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Dense fog is expected along the Fairfield County coastline through late Wednesday and into early Thursday, the National Weather Service warned.
A Dense Fog Advisory is in effect until 1 a.m. Thursday. The dense fog could reduce visibility to a quarter mile or less at times, creating hazardous driving conditions.
Drivers should slow down, use low beam headlights and leave plenty of space ahead of you in case a sudden stop is needed.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 4 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien