FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Dense fog is expected along the Fairfield County coastline through late Wednesday and into early Thursday, the National Weather Service warned.
A Dense Fog Advisory is in effect until 1 a.m. Thursday. The dense fog could reduce visibility to a quarter mile or less at times, creating hazardous driving conditions.
Drivers should slow down, use low beam headlights and leave plenty of space ahead of you in case a sudden stop is needed.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Darien, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Darien Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Darien With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Darien; Blizzard Warning Issued