FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Dense fog is expected along the Fairfield County coastline through late Wednesday and into early Thursday, the National Weather Service warned.
A Dense Fog Advisory is in effect until 1 a.m. Thursday. The dense fog could reduce visibility to a quarter mile or less at times, creating hazardous driving conditions.
Drivers should slow down, use low beam headlights and leave plenty of space ahead of you in case a sudden stop is needed.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy