FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Dense fog is expected along the Fairfield County coastline through late Wednesday and into early Thursday, the National Weather Service warned.
A Dense Fog Advisory is in effect until 1 a.m. Thursday. The dense fog could reduce visibility to a quarter mile or less at times, creating hazardous driving conditions.
Drivers should slow down, use low beam headlights and leave plenty of space ahead of you in case a sudden stop is needed.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Three Charged With Stealing Copper, Doorknobs From Darien Home
- 4 Snow Could Return To Darien For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach