FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Dense fog is expected along the Fairfield County coastline through late Wednesday and into early Thursday, the National Weather Service warned.
A Dense Fog Advisory is in effect until 1 a.m. Thursday. The dense fog could reduce visibility to a quarter mile or less at times, creating hazardous driving conditions.
Drivers should slow down, use low beam headlights and leave plenty of space ahead of you in case a sudden stop is needed.
- 1 Car Stolen From Darien Driveway, Suspicious Men Seen In Area
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 4 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Darien