DARIEN, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Darien last week:
- Evan Thomas Kulhawik, 24, the son of Norwalk's police chief was issued an infraction in Darien on marijuana and drug paraphernalia charges after an officer saw him with a glass pipe in his mouth while he was driving in town.
- After three years of serving up lobster rolls in their popular food truck, Mike Harden and Trond Fletcher of Lobstercraft have opened their first brick-and-mortar restaurant on the Darien-Rowayton border.
- A 16-year-old Greenwich girl was killed when she became entangled in a boat propeller while water-tubing with three other friends in the waters of Long Island Sound.
- Rising sophomore Kevin Lindley a left-handed attackman at Darien High School will be playing lacrosse at the collegiate level for Loyola University in Maryland.
- A home on Lynn Court in Darien was burglarized while the residents were out of town over the weekend.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.