DARIEN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Darien this week:
- A Darien man Daniel Hughes, 47, was charged with driving while intoxicated after a three-car accident. No serious injuries were reported.
- New schedule shortens Metro-North ride for Darien commuters following completed construction on a stretch of tracks in the Bronx.
- A 15-year-old girl, Jeanna Migliore, reported missing from Darien foster home.
- A Darien home reportedly sustains heavy fire damage on second floor and attic. Residents of the home reportedly unhurt, but one firefighter sustained a minor injury.
- Former Darien Infinity fitness instructor Keith Rilett, 29, was sworn in as a new Greenwich police officer.
The PBS news program "Frontline" debuts a documentary about the government investigation of insider trading allegations against Stamford-based SAC Capital, owned by Greenwich resident Steve Cohen.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line