DARIEN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Darien this week:
- A Darien man Daniel Hughes, 47, was charged with driving while intoxicated after a three-car accident. No serious injuries were reported.
- New schedule shortens Metro-North ride for Darien commuters following completed construction on a stretch of tracks in the Bronx.
- A 15-year-old girl, Jeanna Migliore, reported missing from Darien foster home.
- A Darien home reportedly sustains heavy fire damage on second floor and attic. Residents of the home reportedly unhurt, but one firefighter sustained a minor injury.
- Former Darien Infinity fitness instructor Keith Rilett, 29, was sworn in as a new Greenwich police officer.
The PBS news program "Frontline" debuts a documentary about the government investigation of insider trading allegations against Stamford-based SAC Capital, owned by Greenwich resident Steve Cohen.
- 1 Body Found In Lake Ontario ID'd As Fairfield's Max Maisel
- 2 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Darien Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Darien
- 4 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed