FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Northbound traffic crawled on Interstate 95 and the Merritt Parkway early Friday afternoon.
While there were no incidents reported to the Connecticut Department of Transportation, unusually heavy congestion slowed drives from Greenwich to Fairfield on both major roadways.
An incident that occurred around 3 p.m. in Fairfield on I-95 northbound was cleared, but created lingering delays on the busy roadway.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Darien