FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Northbound traffic crawled on Interstate 95 and the Merritt Parkway early Friday afternoon.
While there were no incidents reported to the Connecticut Department of Transportation, unusually heavy congestion slowed drives from Greenwich to Fairfield on both major roadways.
An incident that occurred around 3 p.m. in Fairfield on I-95 northbound was cleared, but created lingering delays on the busy roadway.
- 1 Porta Potty Set On Fire Outside Darien Construction Site
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby
- 4 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 5 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House