FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Northbound traffic crawled on Interstate 95 and the Merritt Parkway early Friday afternoon.
While there were no incidents reported to the Connecticut Department of Transportation, unusually heavy congestion slowed drives from Greenwich to Fairfield on both major roadways.
An incident that occurred around 3 p.m. in Fairfield on I-95 northbound was cleared, but created lingering delays on the busy roadway.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 3 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat