DARIEN, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Darien last week:
- A fundraiser to support twin 6-year-old Darien boys who suffer from a severe form of epilepsy, Dravet syndrome , will be held Wednesday, Nov. 5, at Jimmy's Southside Tavern in Darien.
- A patient at a Westchester hospital is being monitored for possible Ebola symptoms .
- Connecticut declares Ebola a public health emergency as Gov. Dannel Malloy allows state officials to coordinate a targeted quarantine.
- Kemi O’Donnell joined lawmakers in front of the spot at the Ox Ridge Hunt Club in Darien where her daughter was killed in a horseback-riding accident as they renewed their commitment to safety requirements for equestrian headgear.
- Former CBS 2 News anchor Rob Morrison accepted a plea deal for breach of peace after violating a protective order put in place by his estranged wife.
- Darien police are seeking the public's help in identifying a suspect believed to have stolen a debit card and other items from a Darien business.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.