GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich Hospital has announced the appointment of three new physicians to its active medical staff.
Dr. Diana Adams joins the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology/Perinatology. Adams earned her medical degree from Northwestern University Medical School and is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She will work out of Greenwich Hospital.
Dr. Renee Baranin joins the Department of Emergency Medicine. Baranin earned her medical degree at Stony Brook University School of Medicine and is board certified in emergency medicine. She will treat patients in the hospital’s Emergency Department.
Dr. Tiffany Denepitiya-Balicki joins the Department of Anesthesiology. Denepitiya-Balicki is a graduate of State University of New York (SUNY) Upstate Medical University. She will work out of Greenwich Hospital.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Darien