GREENWICH, Conn. – Greenwich Hospital experts give medical advice on Tony Savino’s “Spotlight on Medicine” radio show each Thursday from 9 to 9:30 a.m on WGCH-AM 1490.
A schedule of featured doctors and programs for March and April is below.
Thursday, March 6:
“Colorectal Screening: Promoting GI Health” with Dr. Neal Schamberg, gastroenterologist
Thursday, March 13:
“Training a New Generation of Doctors: Greenwich Hospital’s Residency Program,” with Dr. Charles Seelig, director, medical education; and Dr. Tro Kalayjian, chief resident
Thursday, March 20:
“Exercise: Good for What Ails You!”
Thursday, March 27:
“No More Senior Moments: Keeping Your Brain Healthy” with Dr. Stephen Jones, gerontologist
Thursday, April 3:
“Joint Replacement 101: What You Need to Know” with Tori Kroll, RN, ONC, coordinator, Total Joint Replacement and Spinal Fusion program; and Dr. Mark Chrostowski, anesthesiologist
Thursday, April 10:
“Female Reproductive Health Update” with Dr. Paula Brignoni-Blume, OB-GYN
Thursday, April 17:
“Improving Daily Living Activities through Occupational Therapy” with Heather Leigh Studwell and Laurie Wallace, occupational therapists
Thursday, April 24:
“Bariatric Surgery: When Your Weight is Killing You” with Greenwich Hospital bariatric surgeons
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield