GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital has been named a “2013 Top 100 Host” by AARP.
The hospital is the only medical center in Connecticut to receive the honor.
The recognition is given to the top 100 organizations nationwide that support the importance of safe driving and the AARP Smart Driver Course.
In 2013, the hospital’s community outreach arm of Community Health at Greenwich Hospital held 18 safe driver courses and welcomed nearly 300 participants.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Three Charged With Stealing Copper, Doorknobs From Darien Home
- 4 Snow Could Return To Darien For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach