DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. – Organizers are planning a candlelight vigil and march Sunday in Dobbs Ferry in support of gun control.
The “Not One Child More” March will begin at 8 p.m. at the Waterfront Park in Dobbs Ferry, said Greenburgh Town Supervisor Paul Feiner.
The march will be a call to elected officials for gun control after the shooting at the Sandy Hook School in Newtown, Conn.; 26 people died at the school when a gunman, widely reported as 20-year-old Newtown resident Adam Lanza, opened fire on Friday morning.
Victims of the attack range in age from 6 to 56, including 12 girls, eight boys and six women.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Freeze Watch Issued As Wind-Chill Factor Drops To Mid-20s In Darien
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced