FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Heavy rains and thunderstorms will continue to impact Fairfield County on Thursday, July 3, and Friday morning, July 4, according to the National Weather Service.
A slow-moving cold front will interact with tropical weather from Hurricane Arthur, which will help to produce heavy rains and possible thunderstorms. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with a high temperature of 86.
Showers will linger on Friday morning with high temperatures around 80. Chance of rain on Friday during the day is 70 percent before clearing in the evening.
Saturday, July 5, and Sunday, July 6, will be sunny with highs in the low to mid-80s.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy