FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Lanes will be closed on portions of Interstate 95 and the Merritt Parkway this week as the state Department of Transportation conducts bridge safety inspections.
Here are the scheduled closures:
- New Canaan: Alternating right and left lane closures will occur on the Merritt Parkway northbound and southbound between Exits 36 and 39 on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Westport: Right lane closures will occur on Interstate 95 southbound between Exits 17 and 18 on Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Darien Teen Charged With Possession Of Alcohol At Fireworks
- 3 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Darien College Student Among White House Interns