FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Lanes will be closed on portions of Interstate 95 and the Merritt Parkway this week as the state Department of Transportation conducts bridge safety inspections.
Here are the scheduled closures:
- New Canaan: Alternating right and left lane closures will occur on the Merritt Parkway northbound and southbound between Exits 36 and 39 on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Westport: Right lane closures will occur on Interstate 95 southbound between Exits 17 and 18 on Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Darien
- 4 Darien Honors Veterans With Wreaths Across America Ceremony
- 5 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller