FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Lanes will be closed on portions of Interstate 95 and the Merritt Parkway this week as the state Department of Transportation conducts bridge safety inspections.
Here are the scheduled closures:
- New Canaan: Alternating right and left lane closures will occur on the Merritt Parkway northbound and southbound between Exits 36 and 39 on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Westport: Right lane closures will occur on Interstate 95 southbound between Exits 17 and 18 on Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 4 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien