FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Lanes will be closed on portions of Interstate 95 and the Merritt Parkway this week as the state Department of Transportation conducts bridge safety inspections.
Here are the scheduled closures:
- New Canaan: Alternating right and left lane closures will occur on the Merritt Parkway northbound and southbound between Exits 36 and 39 on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Westport: Right lane closures will occur on Interstate 95 southbound between Exits 17 and 18 on Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 1 Car Stolen From Darien Driveway, Suspicious Men Seen In Area
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Darien, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 5 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich