FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Lanes will be closed on portions of Interstate 95 and the Merritt Parkway this week as the state Department of Transportation conducts bridge safety inspections.
Here are the scheduled closures:
- New Canaan: Alternating right and left lane closures will occur on the Merritt Parkway northbound and southbound between Exits 36 and 39 on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Westport: Right lane closures will occur on Interstate 95 southbound between Exits 17 and 18 on Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Darien Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Darien
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield