FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Girl Scouts throughout Fairfield County are once again taking orders for Girl Scout cookies.
By purchasing a box of cookies, supporters are helping girls learn five skills that will make her a successful adult leader: goal setting, money management, business ethics, people skills, and decision making.
The same traditional flavors will be available: Thin Mints, Trefoils, Samoas, Tagalongs, Do-si-dos, Dulce de Leche, Savannah Smiles and Thank You Berry Munch.
The proceeds from Girl Scouts of Connecticut’s Cookie Program stay in Connecticut and directly benefit all of the Girl Scouts in Connecticut, including the Girl Scout troop or group from which the cookies were purchased.
- 1 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Stamford Man Charged In Assault On Darien Girlfriend