FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Girl Scouts throughout Fairfield County are once again taking orders for Girl Scout cookies.
By purchasing a box of cookies, supporters are helping girls learn five skills that will make her a successful adult leader: goal setting, money management, business ethics, people skills, and decision making.
The same traditional flavors will be available: Thin Mints, Trefoils, Samoas, Tagalongs, Do-si-dos, Dulce de Leche, Savannah Smiles and Thank You Berry Munch.
The proceeds from Girl Scouts of Connecticut’s Cookie Program stay in Connecticut and directly benefit all of the Girl Scouts in Connecticut, including the Girl Scout troop or group from which the cookies were purchased.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Darien Lobsterman Calls For End To Pesticide Use To Restore The Industry