FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Girl Scouts throughout Fairfield County are once again taking orders for Girl Scout cookies.
By purchasing a box of cookies, supporters are helping girls learn five skills that will make her a successful adult leader: goal setting, money management, business ethics, people skills, and decision making.
The same traditional flavors will be available: Thin Mints, Trefoils, Samoas, Tagalongs, Do-si-dos, Dulce de Leche, Savannah Smiles and Thank You Berry Munch.
The proceeds from Girl Scouts of Connecticut’s Cookie Program stay in Connecticut and directly benefit all of the Girl Scouts in Connecticut, including the Girl Scout troop or group from which the cookies were purchased.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Darien Businesswoman Applauds 40 Years Of WoodenBoat Magazine