FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Girl Scouts throughout Fairfield County are once again taking orders for Girl Scout cookies.
By purchasing a box of cookies, supporters are helping girls learn five skills that will make her a successful adult leader: goal setting, money management, business ethics, people skills, and decision making.
The same traditional flavors will be available: Thin Mints, Trefoils, Samoas, Tagalongs, Do-si-dos, Dulce de Leche, Savannah Smiles and Thank You Berry Munch.
The proceeds from Girl Scouts of Connecticut’s Cookie Program stay in Connecticut and directly benefit all of the Girl Scouts in Connecticut, including the Girl Scout troop or group from which the cookies were purchased.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Darien