FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Girl Scouts throughout Fairfield County are once again taking orders for Girl Scout cookies.
By purchasing a box of cookies, supporters are helping girls learn five skills that will make her a successful adult leader: goal setting, money management, business ethics, people skills, and decision making.
The same traditional flavors will be available: Thin Mints, Trefoils, Samoas, Tagalongs, Do-si-dos, Dulce de Leche, Savannah Smiles and Thank You Berry Munch.
The proceeds from Girl Scouts of Connecticut’s Cookie Program stay in Connecticut and directly benefit all of the Girl Scouts in Connecticut, including the Girl Scout troop or group from which the cookies were purchased.
- 1 Darien's Chilton, Halvorsen Make List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Darien
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Darien
- 4 Man Steals Cash Then Boards Train At Noroton Heights
- 5 Darien Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm