FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Girl Scouts throughout Fairfield County are once again taking orders for Girl Scout cookies.
By purchasing a box of cookies, supporters are helping girls learn five skills that will make her a successful adult leader: goal setting, money management, business ethics, people skills, and decision making.
The same traditional flavors will be available: Thin Mints, Trefoils, Samoas, Tagalongs, Do-si-dos, Dulce de Leche, Savannah Smiles and Thank You Berry Munch.
The proceeds from Girl Scouts of Connecticut’s Cookie Program stay in Connecticut and directly benefit all of the Girl Scouts in Connecticut, including the Girl Scout troop or group from which the cookies were purchased.
- 1 Darien Man Charged With Assaulting, Strangling Wife In Stamford
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 House Speaker John Boehner Drops By The Goose In Darien
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Darien
- 5 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist