FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- All jury duty in Connecticut scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 13, is canceled because of the inclement weather forecast, according to the State of Connecticut Judicial Branch website.
A total of 6 to 14 inches of snow is expected to fall from late Wednesday night and all day Thursday.
For more information in jury duty, visit the Judicial Branch website.
- 1 Car Stolen From Darien Driveway, Suspicious Men Seen In Area
- 2 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Darien, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 5 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich