FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- All jury duty in Connecticut scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 13, is canceled because of the inclement weather forecast, according to the State of Connecticut Judicial Branch website.
A total of 6 to 14 inches of snow is expected to fall from late Wednesday night and all day Thursday.
For more information in jury duty, visit the Judicial Branch website.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Is Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Darien Could See Light Snow Overnight Into Sunday