FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The commuter train schedule will see some minor adjustments starting Monday, Aug. 5, along the New Haven Line in Fairfield County and Westchester County, Metro-North announced on its website.
The following schedule adjustments will go into effect to accommodate ongoing work for the Metro-North right-of-way improvement project in the Bronx.
- The 3:24 p.m. train from New Haven-State Street to New York will stop at the Westport, South Norwalk, Darien and Stamford stations one to two minutes later than the times shown in the July 1 timetables. This train will no longer stop at Greenwich.
- The 4:27 p.m. from Stamford to New York will depart the Stamford station five minutes earlier, at 4:22 PM. Times at all other stations remain unchanged.
- The 5:20 p.m. train from New York to Harrison will depart one minute later, at 5:21 p.m., and arrive at all stations one minute later.
- The 5:49 p.m. train from New York to New Haven with its first stop in Stamford will depart at 5:50 p.m., and arrive at all stations one minute later.
- The 5:50 p.m. train from New York to New Haven with its first stop in Fairfield will depart at 5:48 p.m., and arrive at all stations two minutes earlier.
The work on the right-of-way improvement project between Melrose and Woodlawn in the Bronx continues on schedule. Read more about the project here in The Daily Voice.
- 1 Darien's Chilton, Halvorsen Make List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Darien
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Darien
- 4 Man Steals Cash Then Boards Train At Noroton Heights
- 5 Darien Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm