GREENWICH, Conn. -- The Metro-North New Haven Line is experiencing delays Monday morning after a fire destroyed a remote switching control house outside Cos Cob, Conn., Metro-North said.
Metro-North said in a statement that the fire, which occurred Saturday morning, "may result in 5-10 minute delays for New Haven Line customers, as the railroad is only able to use two of four tracks in the peak direction through a nine-mile stretch. The fire has also eliminated the ability of the railroad to operate trains around problems if any arise in this area."
You can read the complete Metro-North statement here.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 4 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien