update: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Westbound train service to the stations at Greens Farms, Westport and East Norwalk resumed late Thursday, Metro-North said.
Customers traveling through the area may still experience delays of five to 10 minutes due to the wire damage at Greens Farms.
original story: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Westbound trains are not stopping at Greens Farms, Westport and East Norwalk on Thursday evening due to wire damage, Metro-North said.
The problem on the New Haven Line was reported at 6:45 p.m.
Westbound passengers wishing to travel to those stations should board eastbound trains to Southport for westbound service, Metro-North said.
Train riders should listen for announcements at the stations or ask conductors for assistance.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Garden Club Of Darien Celebrates Work To Spruce Up Cherry Lawn Park
- 4 NY Times Columnist Slams Greenwich In 'The Show-Off Society'
- 5 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library