update: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Westbound train service to the stations at Greens Farms, Westport and East Norwalk resumed late Thursday, Metro-North said.
Customers traveling through the area may still experience delays of five to 10 minutes due to the wire damage at Greens Farms.
original story: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Westbound trains are not stopping at Greens Farms, Westport and East Norwalk on Thursday evening due to wire damage, Metro-North said.
The problem on the New Haven Line was reported at 6:45 p.m.
Westbound passengers wishing to travel to those stations should board eastbound trains to Southport for westbound service, Metro-North said.
Train riders should listen for announcements at the stations or ask conductors for assistance.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 3 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 4 Darien's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Darien Academic Advisors Seek To Match Students To Schools