update: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Westbound train service to the stations at Greens Farms, Westport and East Norwalk resumed late Thursday, Metro-North said.
Customers traveling through the area may still experience delays of five to 10 minutes due to the wire damage at Greens Farms.
original story: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Westbound trains are not stopping at Greens Farms, Westport and East Norwalk on Thursday evening due to wire damage, Metro-North said.
The problem on the New Haven Line was reported at 6:45 p.m.
Westbound passengers wishing to travel to those stations should board eastbound trains to Southport for westbound service, Metro-North said.
Train riders should listen for announcements at the stations or ask conductors for assistance.
- 1 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 2 Darien Teen Charged With Possession Of Alcohol At Fireworks
- 3 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Darien College Student Among White House Interns