update: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Westbound train service to the stations at Greens Farms, Westport and East Norwalk resumed late Thursday, Metro-North said.
Customers traveling through the area may still experience delays of five to 10 minutes due to the wire damage at Greens Farms.
original story: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Westbound trains are not stopping at Greens Farms, Westport and East Norwalk on Thursday evening due to wire damage, Metro-North said.
The problem on the New Haven Line was reported at 6:45 p.m.
Westbound passengers wishing to travel to those stations should board eastbound trains to Southport for westbound service, Metro-North said.
Train riders should listen for announcements at the stations or ask conductors for assistance.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Darien
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years