update: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Westbound train service to the stations at Greens Farms, Westport and East Norwalk resumed late Thursday, Metro-North said.
Customers traveling through the area may still experience delays of five to 10 minutes due to the wire damage at Greens Farms.
original story: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Westbound trains are not stopping at Greens Farms, Westport and East Norwalk on Thursday evening due to wire damage, Metro-North said.
The problem on the New Haven Line was reported at 6:45 p.m.
Westbound passengers wishing to travel to those stations should board eastbound trains to Southport for westbound service, Metro-North said.
Train riders should listen for announcements at the stations or ask conductors for assistance.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Freeze Watch Issued As Wind-Chill Factor Drops To Mid-20s In Darien