FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Metro-North trains will operate on a Saturday schedule with extra trains added along the New Haven Line in Fairfield County on Monday, Jan. 20, for Martin Luther King Day.
Trains will return to a regular weekday schedule on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 3 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 4 Darien's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Darien Academic Advisors Seek To Match Students To Schools