FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Metro-North trains will operate on a Saturday schedule with extra trains added along the New Haven Line in Fairfield County on Monday, Jan. 20, for Martin Luther King Day.
Trains will return to a regular weekday schedule on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy