FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Metro-North trains will operate on a Saturday schedule with extra trains added along the New Haven Line in Fairfield County on Monday, Jan. 20, for Martin Luther King Day.
Trains will return to a regular weekday schedule on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Darien Skies Sunday
- 3 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Darien Native Joins Greenwich Police Force
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street