FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Metro-North trains will operate on a Saturday schedule with extra trains added along the New Haven Line in Fairfield County on Monday, Jan. 20, for Martin Luther King Day.
Trains will return to a regular weekday schedule on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
- 1 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 2 Stamford Man Charged In Assault On Darien Girlfriend
- 3 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 4 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 5 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital