FAIRFIELD COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North's recent trials and tribulations have taken up much local media spotlight over the last year, but now Newsweek has taken aim at the beleaguered commuter rail in Fairfield County.
Newsweek's online article focuses predominantly on the New Haven Line, making note of dirty passenger cars, uncomfortable seats, outdated equipment and how the newer M8 cars that have been phased in are experiencing technical problems, according to Newsweek.
One commuter told Newsweek that "hitchhiking a ride to work with a serial killer seems like a more pleasant way to travel than commuting another day with Metro-North."
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Darien Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Darien Businesswoman Applauds 40 Years Of WoodenBoat Magazine