FAIRFIELD COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North's recent trials and tribulations have taken up much local media spotlight over the last year, but now Newsweek has taken aim at the beleaguered commuter rail in Fairfield County.
Newsweek's online article focuses predominantly on the New Haven Line, making note of dirty passenger cars, uncomfortable seats, outdated equipment and how the newer M8 cars that have been phased in are experiencing technical problems, according to Newsweek.
One commuter told Newsweek that "hitchhiking a ride to work with a serial killer seems like a more pleasant way to travel than commuting another day with Metro-North."
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Freeze Watch Issued As Wind-Chill Factor Drops To Mid-20s In Darien
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report