FAIRFIELD COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North's recent trials and tribulations have taken up much local media spotlight over the last year, but now Newsweek has taken aim at the beleaguered commuter rail in Fairfield County.
Newsweek's online article focuses predominantly on the New Haven Line, making note of dirty passenger cars, uncomfortable seats, outdated equipment and how the newer M8 cars that have been phased in are experiencing technical problems, according to Newsweek.
One commuter told Newsweek that "hitchhiking a ride to work with a serial killer seems like a more pleasant way to travel than commuting another day with Metro-North."
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Garden Club Of Darien Celebrates Work To Spruce Up Cherry Lawn Park
- 4 NY Times Columnist Slams Greenwich In 'The Show-Off Society'
- 5 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library