NORWALK/DARIEN, Conn. -- Work to patch potholes will be performed Sunday on northbound and southbound I-95 in Norwalk and Darien on Sunday morning.
Motorists can expect lane closures on I-95 northbound and southbound between Exit 10 for Noroton Avenue and Exit 16 for East Avenue in Darien and Norwalk.
Traffic control personnel and signs will be used to guide motorists through the work zone.
The schedule for this project is 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday.
The scheduled may be changed or extended due to weather delays or other unforeseen conditions. Motorists are advised to maintain a safe speed when driving in this vicinity.
- 1 Supreme Court: No Immunity For Darien Police In Fatal Raid On Easton Home
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 Child's Play: Darien's Royle School Dedicates New Playground
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview