NORWALK/DARIEN, Conn. -- Work to patch potholes will be performed Sunday on northbound and southbound I-95 in Norwalk and Darien on Sunday morning.
Motorists can expect lane closures on I-95 northbound and southbound between Exit 10 for Noroton Avenue and Exit 16 for East Avenue in Darien and Norwalk.
Traffic control personnel and signs will be used to guide motorists through the work zone.
The schedule for this project is 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday.
The scheduled may be changed or extended due to weather delays or other unforeseen conditions. Motorists are advised to maintain a safe speed when driving in this vicinity.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 4 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien