NORWALK/DARIEN, Conn. -- Work to patch potholes will be performed Sunday on northbound and southbound I-95 in Norwalk and Darien on Sunday morning.
Motorists can expect lane closures on I-95 northbound and southbound between Exit 10 for Noroton Avenue and Exit 16 for East Avenue in Darien and Norwalk.
Traffic control personnel and signs will be used to guide motorists through the work zone.
The schedule for this project is 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday.
The scheduled may be changed or extended due to weather delays or other unforeseen conditions. Motorists are advised to maintain a safe speed when driving in this vicinity.
- 1 Darien Hockey Player Draws Interest Of NHL Scouts
- 2 Darien High School Ranked Fourth-Best In Connecticut
- 3 Darien Home To 5 Of The 25 Best Elementary Schools In The State
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Darien; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely