FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Clouds will give way to to the possibility of showers and thunderstorms in Fairfield County on Wednesday evening, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly cloudy but should remain dry during the day on Wednesday, with a high near 78 degrees. Showers are likely with a possible thunderstorm overnight with a low of 71. The chance of rain is 60 percent.
Rain could linger in the area on Thursday with patchy fog before 9 a.m. High temperatures will be around 78 with a 40 percent chance of rain.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high around 80 and a chance of showers after 1 p.m.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Darien Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 5 Darien Appoints Royle Principal, Middlesex Vice Principal