DARIEN, Conn. – "The Office" star Steve Carell is in Darien filming his new movie "Great Hope Springs." Carell, seen here with Darien resident Sally Bushing, was reportedly very gracious in letting passers-by take their pictures with him as he was filming at the Tokeneke Gas Station. Friday he is filming on Coachlamp Lane.
In the film, Carell plays a marriage counselor to a middle-aged couple played by Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones. The film was written by Vanessa Taylor and directed by David Frankel.
Did you spot Steve Carell while he was in Darien? Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Police: Darien Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 4 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Darien