DARIEN, Conn. – "The Office" star Steve Carell is in Darien filming his new movie "Great Hope Springs." Carell, seen here with Darien resident Sally Bushing, was reportedly very gracious in letting passers-by take their pictures with him as he was filming at the Tokeneke Gas Station. Friday he is filming on Coachlamp Lane.
In the film, Carell plays a marriage counselor to a middle-aged couple played by Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones. The film was written by Vanessa Taylor and directed by David Frankel.
Did you spot Steve Carell while he was in Darien? Send your photos to email@example.com.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 DUI Charge Against Darien Man After Hitting Tree Tops Week’s News
- 3 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Darien
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Darien Honors Veterans With Wreaths Across America Ceremony