DARIEN, Conn. – "The Office" star Steve Carell is in Darien filming his new movie "Great Hope Springs." Carell, seen here with Darien resident Sally Bushing, was reportedly very gracious in letting passers-by take their pictures with him as he was filming at the Tokeneke Gas Station. Friday he is filming on Coachlamp Lane.
In the film, Carell plays a marriage counselor to a middle-aged couple played by Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones. The film was written by Vanessa Taylor and directed by David Frankel.
Did you spot Steve Carell while he was in Darien? Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Darien
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Darien
- 5 Box With $140K In Belongings Stolen From Couple Moving To Darien