DARIEN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Darien this week:
- A 17-year-old from Darien was charged with having more than 60 grams of marijuana in his truck.
- Four Greenwich residents are among the 500 richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- A Brooklyn, N.Y., woman was charged with disorderly conduct after throwing a cup of coffee at her husband while driving in Darien.
- Forbes Magazine has rated Southern Connecticut as the nation's second most overpriced area to live in.
- President Barack Obama brought his campaign to “Give America a Raise” to a Nutmeg State crowd at Central Connecticut State University.
- A recent study revealed that Fairfield County drivers spent approximately 42 hours snarled in traffic jams in 2013.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Learn How To Become A Six-Figure Freelancer At The Darien Library
- 5 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry