DARIEN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Darien this week:
- A 17-year-old from Darien was charged with having more than 60 grams of marijuana in his truck.
- Four Greenwich residents are among the 500 richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- A Brooklyn, N.Y., woman was charged with disorderly conduct after throwing a cup of coffee at her husband while driving in Darien.
- Forbes Magazine has rated Southern Connecticut as the nation's second most overpriced area to live in.
- President Barack Obama brought his campaign to “Give America a Raise” to a Nutmeg State crowd at Central Connecticut State University.
- A recent study revealed that Fairfield County drivers spent approximately 42 hours snarled in traffic jams in 2013.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Darien
- 3 Darien Honors Veterans With Wreaths Across America Ceremony
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; Darien Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'