DARIEN, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Darien this week:
- A 17-year-old from Darien was charged with having more than 60 grams of marijuana in his truck.
- Four Greenwich residents are among the 500 richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes .
- A Brooklyn, N.Y., woman was charged with disorderly conduct after throwing a cup of coffee at her husband while driving in Darien.
- Forbes Magazine has rated Southern Connecticut as the nation's second most overpriced area to live in.
- President Barack Obama brought his campaign to “Give America a Raise” to a Nutmeg State crowd at Central Connecticut State University.
- A recent study revealed that Fairfield County drivers spent approximately 42 hours snarled in traffic jams in 2013.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.