FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The deep freeze that has gripped Fairfield County will finally break over the weekend, but rain will come with it, according to accuweather.com.
Temperatures will climb up to 40 degrees on Saturday with mostly cloudy skies and a low temperature dropping only to the mid-30s.
Clouds will continue to roll into the area on Sunday with temperatures getting up to 44 degrees with a chance of showers. Chance of precipitation is about 30 percent.
Temperatures should remain in the 30s to begin the week, but meteorologists are tracking a system that could bring heavy ice to the region Tuesday night into Wednesday.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Of Darien, Worked In The Fashion Industry
- 3 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Sandy Hook Students Safe After Evacuation Due To Bomb Threat