NORWALK, Conn. -- A water main burst on Tuesday afternoon, spilling water onto I-95 south near Exit 15 in Norwalk and slowing traffic back through Westport.
All three southbound lanes were briefly closed at Exit 15, but the far left lane re-opened around 1:45 p.m. as crews worked to fix the issue.
Not helping matters was construction work on Route 7 south that closed two lanes, leading to more gridlock near the on-ramp onto I-95.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Darien Skies Sunday
- 3 William Flatley, 67, Of Darien, Vice President, Forbes.com
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Darien Native Joins Greenwich Police Force