NORWALK, Conn. -- A water main burst on Tuesday afternoon, spilling water onto I-95 south near Exit 15 in Norwalk and slowing traffic back through Westport.
All three southbound lanes were briefly closed at Exit 15, but the far left lane re-opened around 1:45 p.m. as crews worked to fix the issue.
Not helping matters was construction work on Route 7 south that closed two lanes, leading to more gridlock near the on-ramp onto I-95.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Darien
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters