DARIEN, Conn. – The next session of free classes in Microsoft Office applications through the YWCA Darien/Norwalk’s Job Search Support Program will start on Tuesday, April 21.
The available courses, which are open to women and require advanced registration, will be offered from 10 a.m. to noon or 6 to 8 p.m.
- Basic Microsoft Word, three sessions on Tuesdays, April 21, April 28, and May 5.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, two sessions on Tuesday, May 12, and May 19.
- Basic Microsoft Excel, three sessions on Thursday, April 23, April 30, and May 7.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel, two sessions on Thursday, May 14, and May 21.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: Tuesday, May 26.
- Microsoft Publisher: Thursday, May 28.
Keyboarding and typing classes are also offered by appointment on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Other job search related services are available throughout the year, including individual career coaching and practice time at the YWCA’s computer center.
For more information or to register, call 203-655-2535 or email Kate Foster .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.