NORWALK, Conn. - Adelaide Lucy Schiavone of Norwalk died Tuesday, July 15. She was 86.
Schiavone was born Feb. 18, 1928, in Norwalk, she was the daughter of Aurelio T. and Anna Pallarino Schiavone. She worked for over 20 years in data processing and as a key punch operator for Nash Engineering and then for over 10 years for the Darien Board of Education. She had been a member of the St. Thomas the Apostle Church Choir, the St. Mary Church Adult Choir and Golden Age Group, and a member of AARP, Chapter 2011.
Schiavone is survived by her sister, Josephine Spero (Patrick) of Norwalk; niece, Anna Marie Spero; nephew, Anthony Spero; and several cousins. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Monday, July 21 at St. Mary Church, 669 West Ave., Norwalk, with burial to follow at St. John Cemetery, Norwalk.
Flowers or donations in Schiavone’s name may be made to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Place, Memphis, TN, 38105 or the American Heart Association, 5 Brookside Dr., Wallingford, CT, 06492-1800.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Darien Ranked As State's Best Suburb To Live In
- 2 Three Charged With Attempted Thefts At Darien Stop & Shop
- 3 Cars Catch Fire At Darien High School In Jump Start Gone Wrong
- 4 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol
- 5 Darien's The Goose Celebrates Five-Year Anniversary