DARIEN, Conn. - Ann M. Coughlin, a 55 year resident of Darien, died Wednesday, May 21. She was 84.
Coughlin was born July 21, 1929, in Greenwich, she was the daughter of Patrick and Catherine (McBride) O'Donnell. She was a 1947 graduate of Greenwich High School. She worked as a secretary at the Greenwich Town Hall, and was active in the choir at St. Thomas More and St. John Church. She was also a member of the Norwalk Chorale.
Coughlin is survived by her children, Cathy (Jeff) Kozak of Norwalk and Nancy (Todd) Gunderson of Mt. Laurel, N.J.; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, George; and daughter, Noreen Coughlin Berry.
Calling hours are Friday, May 23 from 8:45 to 9:45 a.m. at the Edward Lawrence Funeral Home, 2119 Post Road, Darien. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, May 23 at St. John R. C. Church, 1986 Post Road, Darien. Burial will be private.
- 1 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Pair Charged With Using Fake $100 Bills At Darien Shops
- 3 Darien Couple Tackles New York City Marathon For Norwalk Charity
- 4 Darien's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Darien Academic Advisors Seek To Match Students To Schools