DARIEN, Conn. -- Christopher Matthew Bouffard, age 17, of Norwalk, died suddenly at his home on Friday, April 18.
He was born in Stamford on November 1, 1996 and was the loving son of Michael and Ramona Macchio Bouffard of Norwalk. Christopher was working at the Darien Library Café for the past year and loved his job, also volunteered there as a computer tech.
He was a member of St. Matthew Church in Norwalk and had been an altar server there since the 3rd grade. He loved computer programming, paintball, anything with a remote control and was the proud owner of a boating license. Most of all, Christopher loved life and his family.
In addition to his parents, Christopher is survived by his siblings Stephen, Catherine, Christine and Cassandra Bouffard, all of Norwalk, his maternal grandparents Linda and Victor Macchio of Stamford, his paternal grandmother Margaret Bouffard of West Haven and the late Richard Bouffard, and many aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.
Services were held on Friday, April 25, at St. Matthew Church. In lieu of flowers donations in his name may be made to St. Matthew Church.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Report Says 7 Arrests Were Made At Darien Schools In 2013
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield