DARIEN, Conn. - Clarence N. Andrus, a resident of Darien for more than 70 years, died Saturday, Feb. 15. He was 89.
Andrus was born Jan. 8, 1925, in Suffield, Mass., the son of Mr. and Mrs. Clarence Andrus. He owned Andrus Floor Sanding.
Andrus is survived by his wife, Rose Frasca Andrus; daughters, Rose Lewis of Alaska, Norma Jordan of Ansonia and Joanne Sullivan of Darien; and nine grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 22, at Evangelical Congregational Church of Stamford, 1155 Newfield Ave., Stamford. A private interment will be held at St. John Cemetery in Darien.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Evangelical Congregational Church, 1155 Newfield Ave., Stamford, CT 06905.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Car Stolen From Darien Driveway, Suspicious Men Seen In Area
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Darien Hires New Director Of Parks And Recreation