DARIEN, Conn. - Clarence N. Andrus, a resident of Darien for more than 70 years, died Saturday, Feb. 15. He was 89.
Andrus was born Jan. 8, 1925, in Suffield, Mass., the son of Mr. and Mrs. Clarence Andrus. He owned Andrus Floor Sanding.
Andrus is survived by his wife, Rose Frasca Andrus; daughters, Rose Lewis of Alaska, Norma Jordan of Ansonia and Joanne Sullivan of Darien; and nine grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 22, at Evangelical Congregational Church of Stamford, 1155 Newfield Ave., Stamford. A private interment will be held at St. John Cemetery in Darien.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Evangelical Congregational Church, 1155 Newfield Ave., Stamford, CT 06905.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Three Charged With Stealing Copper, Doorknobs From Darien Home
- 4 Snow Could Return To Darien For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach