DARIEN, Conn. - John B. McKitterick of Darien died Aug. 15. He was 94.
McKitterick was born Oct. 24, 1919, in Cleveland, Ohio, he attended Amherst College, graduating in the class of 1941 and went on to gain an MBA at Harvard Business School before serving in the Army stateside during World War II. He worked at General Electric, first in Cleveland and later in New York City where he rose to vice president.
McKitterick is survived by his sons, William George McKitterick II of Washington D.C. and Tom McKitterick of New York; and by three grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Therese McKitterick.
Services will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 3 Darien Police: Ring's End Employee Charged $4,000 To Company Card
- 4 Norwalk Police Join Search Of Long Island Sound For Missing Boater
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash