DARIEN, Conn. - John B. McKitterick of Darien died Aug. 15. He was 94.
McKitterick was born Oct. 24, 1919, in Cleveland, Ohio, he attended Amherst College, graduating in the class of 1941 and went on to gain an MBA at Harvard Business School before serving in the Army stateside during World War II. He worked at General Electric, first in Cleveland and later in New York City where he rose to vice president.
McKitterick is survived by his sons, William George McKitterick II of Washington D.C. and Tom McKitterick of New York; and by three grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Therese McKitterick.
Services will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lawrencefuneralhome.com
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Three Charged With Stealing Copper, Doorknobs From Darien Home
- 4 Snow Could Return To Darien For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach